Tough Mudder 2020 - London West
09 MAY 2020 - 10 MAY 2020
Escape the city this spring and join TEAM Noah for the formidable Tough Mudder - London West!
Tough Mudder London West promises an exciting course featuring a perfect mix of well-loved obstacles, innovative new challenges and a ton of mud. The event will take place at the beautiful Culden Faw Estate, but don't let the idyllic scenery fool you! With choice of a 5 km and 10 mile course, this challenge is stacked full of epic obstacles both natural and man-made. Expect to have your physical and mental boundaries challenged by steep terrain, cement-like mud and the mad scientists at Tough Mudder HQ.
This event is ideal for teams, so whether you want to smash a new fitness goal, or simply have a great day out with family, friends and colleagues, this promises to be a fun, action packed weekend and all for a great cause!
Why join TEAM Noah?
Benefits of TEAM Noah
Signing up for this challenge event means that you become a member of TEAM Noah which is a select group of individuals who decide to support Noah’s Ark Children’s Hospice by taking part in one of our fundraising events.
Without this support we wouldn’t be able to provide our vital community hospice services to children with life-limiting and life-threatening conditions and their families in North and Central London.
You'll also have the opportunity to meet like-minded people who have come together to support Noah's Ark Children's Hospice.
- A dedicated member of staff to support you
- Fundraising advice from our experienced fundraising team
- Our Fundraising Toolkit
- The chance to visit our brand new hospice - The Ark
- Warm-up and training plans with training days throughout the year
- A FREE TEAM Noah running top/T-shirt
RegistEr YOUR INTERest
- Tough Mudder 5k Saturday - £55
- Tough Mudder 5k Sunday - £55
- Tough Classic 8 -10 Mile Saturday - £85
- Tough Classic 8 -10 Mile Sunday - £85
- Minimum Sponsorship £100
- Participants must be aged 14 or above on the day of the event to participate
- Registration Deadline - First Come First Served!
To express your interest in this event please click REGISTER. Once you have submitted your contact details a member of our Community and Events Team will be in touch to answer your query and outline the registration process for this event. Please note that by clicking this button you are only expressing an interest in this event and will not have secured a place.