London to Brighton Cycle 2020
13 SEPTEMBER 2020
Saddle up for TEAM Noah for the 2020 London to Brighton Cycle Ride!
Celebrating it's 10th Anniversary the London to Brighton Cycle Ride will be kicking off Sunday 15 September, as thousands of cyclists embark on a picturesque 55 mile course from Clapham Common to Madeira Drive on Brighton sea front.
This fantastic challenge is perfect for solo cyclists, groups and all levels of riders. To do to take part all you need to do is raise £150 for Noah's Ark Children's Hospice and pay a £50 registration fee – in return you will receive ALL of the following:
- FREE BUFFET LUNCH - This takes place at 29 miles in the picturesque village of Turners Hill. You can eat as much as you like from our delicious pastas to our ever popular carrot cake.
- FREE WATER STOPS - These take place at 21 miles in the morning and 45 miles at the top of Ditchling Beacon.
- FULL MECHANICAL SUPPORT - There will be four stationary mechanic points (at the start, at the morning and afternoon water points, and at lunch) but if you’re unlucky enough to experience difficulties in between those points there will also be roaming mechanics too – just give them a call!
- FULLY SIGNED ROUTE - No need to be looking at your map – our route is fully sign-posted so that you can keep your eyes on the road and enjoy the wonderful surrounding countryside!
- BIKE & COACH TRANSPORT BACK TO LONDON - Bike and coach transport will be available back from Brighton to south London at an extra cost of £25 which can be booked upon registering or prior to the event.
Why join TEAM Noah?
Benefits of TEAM Noah
Signing up for this challenge event means that you become a member of TEAM Noah which is a select group of individuals who decide to support Noah’s Ark Children’s Hospice by taking part in one of our fundraising events.
Without this support we wouldn’t be able to provide our vital community hospice services to children with life-limiting and life-threatening conditions and their families in North and Central London.
You'll also have the opportunity to meet like-minded people who have come together to support Noah's Ark Children's Hospice.
- Dedicated 1-2-1 fundraising support from a member of staff
- Fundraising advice from our experienced fundraising team
- Be a part of our cycling community, with automatic membership to the official Noah's Ark Cycling Club
- The chance to visit our brand new hospice - The Ark
- Warm-up and training plans with training days throughout the year with our dedicated cycling club
- A FREE TEAMNoah top and a chance to earn a Noah's Ark Cycling Kit
REGISTER YOUR INTEREST
- Registration Fee - £50 (early bird)
- Minimum Sponsorship target - £150
- Minimum Age Requirement - 16 and Over
To express your interest in this event please click REGISTER. Once you have submitted your contact details a member of our Community and Events Team will be in touch to answer your query and outline the registration process for this event. Please note that by clicking this button you are only expressing an interest in this event and will not have secured a place.